Marathon Details & Mechanics
ASSEMBLY TIME: 4:00PM
GUN START: 5:00PM
- Participants will be in clusters of 25 for the duration of the marathon.
- 1 Marshal is assigned for each cluster to monitor participants.
- Participants cannot leave the cluster once dance marathon starts. Any participant who goes out of the cluster is automatically out of the marathon.
- There will be a 2-5min. break for every dance interval (30 minutes per dance interval). The breaks can be used for a quick rest, stretch or water break.
- If a participant cannot dance any further, he/she may approach and inform the marshal assigned to that cluster.
- Remaining participants will be given bands every hour (white band for 1-HR dance finisher, pink band for 2-HR dance finisher and blue band for 3-HR dance finisher). Holders of 3 bands are ultimate dance finishers.
Registration Fee and other details
REGISTRATION PERIOD: June 12 to August 4, 2012
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: August 10, 2012 - 12:00 Noon
P400 Regular Fee
P300 (Students and Senior Citizens)*
*MUST PRESENT VALID ID UPON REGISTRATION.
*Fee is inclusive of a marathon shirt and bib.
*Marathon shirts are available for the first 1,000 registrants.
*An on-site registration will be open on the marathon day at 3:00pm but no guarantee on the availability of marathon kits.
Rules and Regulations
- MARATHON BIB NUMBERS SHOULD BE PINNED IN FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT AND MUST
BE WORN AT ALL TIMES DURING THE MARATHON.
- CHILDREN 8 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE MARATHON.
- PARTICIPANTS BELOW 18 YEARS OLD MUST HAVE THEIR ENTRIES SIGNED BY A
PARENT OR A GUARDIAN.
- ALL PROTESTS RELATED TO THE RESULTS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING AND
SUBMITTED TO THE MARATHON ORGANIZER WITHIN 30 MINUTES AFTER THE
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS. A PROTEST FEE OF P1,500 WILL BE
COLLECTED FOR EVERY WRITTEN PROTEST MADE.
- TO BE CONSIDERED AS FINISHER, PARTICIPANT SHOULD BE THERE BY GUN START.
- THE ORGANIZER'S DECISION IS FINAL.
For other concerns, email us at email@example.com